长 meaning in English
How to pronounce "长"Chinese meaning for "长"Use "长" in a sentence
1.(年纪较大) older; elder; senior
Phrases2.(排行最大) eldest; oldest
(领导人) chief; head; leader
1.(生) come into being; begin to grow; form
Phrases2.(生长; 成长) grow; develop
Phrases3.(增进; 增加) acquire; enhance; increase
- We will play a trick on the old abbot .
- The children have outgrown their garments .
- His political life spans half a century .
- Owing to jet lag, i left so tired .
- Her performance was cheered to the echo .
- He was never long absent from my side .
- Anything grows in this fertile ground .
- He tends not to stay in one place for very long .
- The woods were all of oak and beech .
- If you ask me , he has not got long to live .
What is the meaning of 长 in English and how to say 长 in English? 长 English meaning, 長的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.