金表 meaning in English
How to pronounce "金表"Use "金表" in a sentence
- gloden watch
- the gold watch
- He has bequeathed me his gold watch .
- He pawned the watch eliza had given him upon his birthday .
- As he stepped up to the cab, he pulled a gold watch from his pocket .
- He turned his wrist to catch the last of the light on his gold watch .
- She also sported a somewhat gaudy gold watch set with diamonds and sapphires .
- had about 460 pounds left, a great many very rich clothes, a gold watch, and some jewels.
- This was a narrow escape to me, and i was so frightened that i ventured no more at gold watch a great while .
- I sighed, looking at the glittering diamonds in the store window, the rings and the neat rows of golden watches .
- The hardened professional smuggler is never troubled by such feelings , even if he has five hundred gold watches hidden in his suitcase .
- They particularly proposed robbing a watchmaker of three gold watches, which they had eyed in the daytime, and found the place where he laid them .
What is the meaning of 金表 in English and how to say 金表 in English? 金表 English meaning, 金表的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.