量 meaning in English
How to pronounce "量"Chinese meaning for "量"Use "量" in a sentence
Phrases2.(估量) estimate; size up
- Resources do not depend upon gross amounts .
- The sample size would have to be quadrupled .
- These quantities are not perfect differential .
- Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation .
- We worked hard but it was worth it .
- They outnumbered us three to one .
- These quantities are called stress resultant .
- They will hold a consultation about the matter .
- The allowance of fresh butter was short .
- Tensor algebra is tied to coordinates .
"辆车" in English
, "辆皇冠下线仪式在天津一汽丰田" in English
, "辆量一辆卡车" in English
, "辆摩托车" in English
, "辆偈枪" in English
, "量 衡 衡量 称 称重 权衡 起锚 重压" in English
, "量 (化) 词" in English
, "量, 分量" in English
, "量, 剂量, 一剂" in English
What is the meaning of 量 in English and how to say 量 in English? 量 English meaning, 量的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.