里 meaning in English
How to pronounce "里"Chinese meaning for "里"Use "里" in a sentence
1.(衬料; 纺织品的反面) lining; liner; inside
Phrases2.(里边; 里边的) inner
Phrases4.[书面语] (家乡) native place; hometown
Phrases3.(姓氏) a surname
(长度单位) li, a chinese unit of length (= 1/2 kilometre)
- There was a record playing in the next room .
- Sometimes a day is full of surprise .
- He has something in the customs .
- They swindled the nation of a million .
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- He stayed on at university to do research .
- Her brother shut himself up among books .
- All the facts were stored in his memory .
- The water drained out of the hole in the pail .
- Harriet slept at hantfield that night .
What is the meaning of 里 in English and how to say 里 in English? 里 English meaning, 里的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.