部 meaning in English
How to pronounce "部"Chinese meaning for "部"Use "部" in a sentence
1.(部分; 部位) part; section; division; region
Phrases2.(部门; 机关或组织单位的名称) unit; ministry; department; board
Phrases4.(指部队) forces; troops
5.(姓氏) a surname
[书面语] (统辖; 统率) command
- There is a budget department on the first floor .
- The news electrified the admiralty .
- He was one of the principals of the film .
- The boy 's trousers want reseating .
- Your seat's in the fore part of the aircraft .
- But that's a part of that kind of disorder .
- The dictionary has been completely revised .
- His handbook on mushroom is a classic .
- Last christmas, she sent me a bicycle .
- He scratched the stump of his wrist nervously .
"簿转运液" in English
, "簿资创办" in English
, "簿子" in English
, "簿子代" in English
, "簿自然感染" in English
, "部, 部分" in English
, "部,部分" in English
, "部，部门，系" in English
, "部，处" in English
What is the meaning of 部 in English and how to say 部 in English? 部 English meaning, 部的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.