那 meaning in English
[ nà, nè, nèi, nǎ, něi, nuó, nā, nuò, na ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "那"Chinese meaning for "那"Use "那" in a sentence
- That will add strength to your argument .
- I expect it to be quite an ordeal .
- The wall was marked with damp in several places .
- It was a very aged, ghostly place .
- That was a very large and whiskered man .
- The mp moved an amendment to the bill .
- The hospital is attached to that university .
- I offer a word of remark on the point .
- He was infatuated with the beautiful girl .
- When can you take delivery of the car ?