那天早晨 meaning in English
- That morning was of a praiseworthy sort .
- He swore falsely that he had seen me that morning .
- His smartness of the morning had seemed to tom a good joke before, and very ingenious .
- From the time he had left the house in soho on the morning of the murder, he was simply blotted out .
- I passed the morning peacefully in bed nursing my cold and dealing with many telegrams from london .
- Not until the morning of his fourteenth birthday did he really begin to think about it, and by then it was already too late .
- That very morning, not having received the letter she awaited, she had resolved to throw off all pretence of resentment and come home .
- The morning of lucy darleton's letter of reply to her friend clara was fair before sunrise with luminous colours .
- For four impassioned ones around that table the sunshine of the morning went out at a stroke, and the birds muffled their song .
- I had hoped to be able to take my seat in all this noise without being seen , but that morning the room was quiet and orderly .
"那天" in English, "那天晚上" in English, "在那天" in English, "无奈那天" in English, "分手那天" in English, "那天早些时候" in English, "那天你到来" in English, "不然那天晚上" in English, "伊舍那天" in English, "那天我真的差点儿就见到了" in English, "那天下午学生们当然得放假。" in English, "那天下午正是她的丈夫将她送到附近的医院" in English, "那天学校停课了" in English, "那天夜里，我们创造了奇迹 。" in English, "那天早上落叶满道上" in English, "那甜美而又苦涩的汁液啊" in English, "那条船将于明晨靠港" in English, "那条船进入火炮的射程之内" in English,