那一 meaning in English
[ nǎyī ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "那一"Use "那一" in a sentence
- They drew as many as four times that year .
- Charlotte was still smarting from the slap .
- I want the bottom book in the stack .
- That makes her insanely jealous .
- I 'm fed up with that piece of junk .
- He glanced towards the row of girls .
- The cost was stopped out of my salary .
- There was a lot of power behind that blow .
- A pestilence was raging in that area .
- You will be forced if it reaches that point .