道 meaning in English
How to pronounce "道"Chinese meaning for "道"Use "道" in a sentence
(道路) road; way; route; path
Phrases2.(水流通过的途径) channel; course
Phrases3.(方向; 方法; 道理) way; method
Phrases4.(道德) morals; morality
Phrases5.(学术或宗教的思想体系; 宇宙万物的本源) doctrine; body of moral teachings; the way of nature which cannot be given a name; principle
Phrases6.(属于道教的; 道教徒) taoism; taoist
Phrases7.(某些反动的迷信组织) superstitious sect
Phrases8.(线条; 细长的痕迹) line
Phrases10.(技术; 技艺) skill
1.(说) say; talk; speak
Phrases2.(以为; 认为) think; suppose
- "somebody's got to die," he agreed .
- You are up for a command, i know that .
- Venerable oaks forms a sylvan archway .
- Walden roared: "you damned villain! "
- "grateful soul!" cried the dwarf .
- "i prefer weak tea," cried daisy .
- The force of the rapids had been terrifying .
- Who knows but you may raise a dance .
- What will he do? she thought fearfully .
- "yeah," gallagher admits, "yeah. "
"悼亡曲" in English
, "悼亡仪式" in English
, "悼亡之歌" in English
, "悼心失图" in English
, "悼演颂词" in English
, "道 (行政区)" in English
, "道, 通路" in English
, "道,轨,台" in English
, "道,通路,经过,经由" in English
What is the meaning of 道 in English and how to say 道 in English? 道 English meaning, 道的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.