边 meaning in English
How to pronounce "边"Chinese meaning for "边"Use "边" in a sentence
1.(几何图形上夹成角的直线或围成多边形的线段) side; section
Phrases2.(边缘) edge; margin; outer regions; side
Phrases3.(镶在或画在边缘上的条状饰物) brim; rim
Phrases4.(边界; 边境) border; boundary; frontier
Phrases5.(界限) bound; limit
Phrases6.(旁侧; 近旁) near-by place; by the side of; close by
Phrases7.(姓氏) a surname
(表示动作同时进行) along; while
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- He went back to the table, dipped his pen .
- Flood water covered the fields by the river .
- The new edges are called the spokes of the wheel .
- Do not leave her waiting outside in the rain .
- This collar acts as a kind of gasket .
- There is no surety he ever reached the river .
- Our garden goes down as far as the river .
- She wore a sailor hat of black straw .
- Turn-ups are becoming fashionable again .
"鞭笞天下" in English
, "鞭笞刑柱" in English
, "鞭笞者" in English
, "鞭鞑" in English
, "鞭鞑金属" in English
, "边(界)值定理" in English
, "边,旁,侧" in English
, "边-顶点对偶" in English
, "边-面接触" in English
What is the meaning of 边 in English and how to say 边 in English? 边 English meaning, 邊的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.