辛 meaning in English
[ xīn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "辛"Chinese meaning for "辛"Use "辛" in a sentence
- Had she got over bosinney at last ?
- Cindy had been more than usually snippy .
- Cindy told him with pseudo sweetness .
- Swithin awoke; virtue had gone out of him .
- Now his attention replaced upon bosinney .
- Hindley has been borrowing money on his land .
- Perhaps cynthia kept away under their orders .
- I'm trying to settle how i shall pay hindley back .
- Cynthia's personality was more forceful and outgoing .
- Francine worked her way out of julian's grasp .