辛劳 meaning in English
[ xīnláo ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "辛劳"Chinese meaning for "辛劳"Use "辛劳" in a sentence
- Their whole life was labor and trouble .
- Working too hard is a drain on his strength ..
- The joy overpays the toil .
- We cannot accept a system where a favored few can batten in extreme comfort while other toil .
- We are proud of their efforts and hard work
- If you want knowledge you must toil for it
- The editor has been slaving at his desk for hours
- I ' ve been up all night and now they ' re all sticky
- Only , you ' ve never done a hard day ' s work
- Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains