转 meaning in English
How to pronounce "转"Chinese meaning for "转"Use "转" in a sentence
- The weather became finer and more settled .
- He is now much recovered from his illness .
- We made the circuit of the old city walls .
- He turned into the quiet corner in soho .
- A typical run-up time is about 20 seconds .
- My giro has not arrived this week .
- Please forward my mail to my new address .
- I've hung round and looked like an ass .
- The colonel ordered the troops to turn about .
- My eyes went to the top of the cartoon .
What is the meaning of 转 in English and how to say 转 in English? 转 English meaning, 轉的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.