转换 meaning in English
[ zhuǎnhuàn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "转换"Chinese meaning for "转换"Use "转换" in a sentence
- The scene cuts from the shop to the street .
- This has been termed the "respiration climacteric" .
- Only those can be said to possess transferability .
- Energy and mass are equal and interchangeable .
- All these energies may be interconverted without loss .
- Heat is thereby converted into mechanical energy of the piston .
- The direct convertor is fact, but with little accuracy .
- Energy transformations go on constantly, all about us .
- The error pickoff is an angle-to-voltage transducer .
- An electric motor turns electrical energy into mechanical energy .