车 meaning in English
How to pronounce "车""车" meaning in Chinese"车" meaning in Chinese"车" in a sentence
1.(中国象棋棋子的一种) chariot, one of the pieces in chinese chess
2.(国际象棋棋子的一种) castle; rook
- How much will you give me for my old car ?
- The wagon and mules were covered with dust .
- Can you give me a lift if you are mobile ?
- The driver pulled up at the traffic lights .
- The bus was so crowded that nobody could move ..
- This morning , my dog got hit by a car .
- Really ? let me wave to him to come .
- I'm only rash when i'm in my jaguar .
- They fetched home after a long ride .
- I will give you a lift to the station .
What is the meaning of 车 in English and how to say 车 in English? 车 English meaning, 車的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.