贴水 meaning in English
[ tiēshuǐ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "贴水"Chinese meaning for "贴水"Use "贴水" in a sentence
- If the share can be bought, it is said to be at a discount .
- Ideally, the discount rate represents the premium that the society puts on present consumption .
- The outright rate is the spot rate adjusted by the points of discount or premium
- The us portion , with a coupon of 3 . 75 per cent , will yield 60 basis points over us treasuries
美元债券的票面利率为3 . 75 % ，较美国国债贴水60个基点。
- We in the hkma watch the forward premium or discount in the hong kong dollar s exchange rate quite closely
- Fixed rate bonds pay a pre - determined coupon and frns pay coupons at a premium above the bank ' s fixed deposit rate
- Similarly , a swap price showing a discount would reflect hong kong dollar interest rates being below those of the us dollar
- If the forward rate is above the spot rate , the difference is called premium , if the forward rate is below the spot rate , the difference is known as a discount
- The still relatively wide discount reflects the abundance of crude a factor some opec members cite in support of their call for better adherence to quotas
- And so the hong kong dollar strengthened , sharply by the standards of our linked exchange rate system , and the forward premium became a forward discount in a matter of a few hours
"贴贴贴图" in English, "贴广告" in English, "贴出" in English, "贴附" in English, "贴上水贴纸" in English, "乜贴" in English, "反贴海绵" in English, "俯首贴耳" in English, "贴海波导" in English, "贴生菌托" in English, "贴士" in English, "贴士，小窍门" in English, "贴书背纸" in English, "贴数" in English, "贴水,折价" in English, "贴水，奖金，保险费，佣金，远期涨价" in English, "贴水率" in English, "贴水面掠过" in English,