贴心 meaning in English
[ tiēxīn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "贴心"Chinese meaning for "贴心"Use "贴心" in a sentence
- Their confidences were becoming intimate .
- I 'm tolerably intimate with him .
- The closet things, the dominant pattern are usually unanswerable .
- For my mom , i am the apple of her eye
- Jennifer : for me ? no way ! that ' s so sweet
- Eventhough this wish is little , but it is so heartfelt
- Sold your soul for some secular muzak that s wack ,
- Our service is the closest and warmest
- Caring design with guard to prevent your hair from caught inside
- Close service is our consistent aim