语 meaning in English
How to pronounce "语"Chinese meaning for "语"Use "语" in a sentence
[书面语] (告诉) tell; inform
- The hippies' etymology is contentious .
- I never heard him make a sour expression .
- The hippies etymology is contentious .
- He is engaged in doing his french exercises .
- She speaks swahili with great fluency .
- She went on, talking somewhat at random .
- Don't be insulted because this is so short .
- I translated her silence as assent .
- The remarks are meaningful and thought-provoking .
- I will not waste words in compliments .
"语语" in English
, "语际语" in English
, "宇冢" in English
, "宇岐" in English
, "宇泷" in English
, "宇弩" in English
, "宇於崎" in English
, "语 叙说传奇～钢琴交响乐版" in English
, "语cobol语言" in English
, "语伴" in English
, "语毕前" in English
What is the meaning of 语 in English and how to say 语 in English? 语 English meaning, 語的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.