让 meaning in English
How to pronounce "让"Chinese meaning for "让"Use "让" in a sentence
1.(把方便或好处给别人) give way; give ground; yield; give up
Phrases2.(请人接受招待) invite; offer
Phrases3.(出让; 转让) let sb. have sth. at a fair price
Phrases4.(指使; 容许; 听任) let; allow; make
Phrases5.(避开; 躲闪) dodge
- He's going to put me through law school .
- Let us explore the meaning of this term .
- You're letting prejudice carry you away .
- The speech was meant for home consumption .
- Wait a moment , let me give you a demonstration .
- They were immediately admitted into the lodge .
- He told me to pass the message on to you ..
- Let us join in that tender office .
- We were thrown into confusion by the news .
- She helped carol in putting hugh to bed .
"让让" in English
, "嚷麻" in English
, "嚷闹" in English
, "嚷闹, 骚扰" in English
, "嚷嚷" in English
, "嚷嚷着要分手" in English
, "让 (卢森堡大公)" in English
, "让 保罗 高尔提" in English
, "让(完成式)助动词" in English
, "让, 使某事做好, 经受发生在自己身上的事" in English
What is the meaning of 让 in English and how to say 让 in English? 让 English meaning, 讓的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.