要 meaning in English
How to pronounce "要"Chinese meaning for "要"Use "要" in a sentence
1.(求) demand; ask
2.(强迫; 威胁) force; coerce
(姓氏) a surname
- Business is terrible. i am calling it quits .
- We will play a trick on the old abbot .
- In kenya, taxation was much more moderate .
- Some of the days i will clean the house for him .
- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- I was just going to speak, when the bell rang .
- Wherever he camped he made a fire .
- I shall follow my solicitor 's advice .
- The thought of resigning never occurred to me .
- You talk as if there were dangers .
"药瘾" in English
, "药瘾问题专家委员会" in English
, "药瘾问题专家委员会第23次会议" in English
, "药瘾严重指数" in English
, "药瘾者" in English
, "要 本文提出一种简便的模仿绝缘栅双极性" in English
, "要 本文提出一种简便的模拟绝缘栅双极性" in English
, "要, 会,将要" in English
, "要,想要" in English
What is the meaning of 要 in English and how to say 要 in English? 要 English meaning, 要的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.