行 meaning in English
[ xíng; háng; xìng; hàng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "行"Chinese meaning for "行"Use "行" in a sentence
- Will you do it for me as a personal favor ?
- I 'll be happy with any job i 'm assigned to do .
- Old mrs. blenkinsop dropped a curtsey .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- Anything grows in this fertile ground .
- My intentions are only not to be poor .
- When one is about to act, one must reason first .
- A word in earnest is as good as a speech .
- Would you please knock me up at 7 o'clock ?
- Can you give me a lift if you are mobile ?