行止 meaning in English
[ xíngzhǐ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "行止"Chinese meaning for "行止"Use "行止" in a sentence
- There are some shortcomings in one 's conduct .
- His conduct has some shortcomings .
- Walk like that . then you will be like that
- They shall be my companio in solitude , for they will sit down and rise up with me in the amiable form of my l . .
- They shall be my companions in solitude , for they will sit down and rise up with me in the amiable form of my l . .
- Duke of venice . be it as you shall privately determine , either for her stay or going : the affair cries haste , and speed must answer it
- The columnist mentioned at the beginning invites us , the church , to show a spirit of sacrifice by helping the children and we are most willing to do
- The presupposition about the intellectual and the paradox between the words and actions of so - called intellectual in the text indicate that the novel is worldly wise and does not surpass any aesthetical dimensionality
- The popular election of the european parliament greatly stimulated the community citizens ' readiness to participate in european affairs and also pushed the idea of a european citizenship into the european integration process
- The controversy about the right of children on recognizance to receive schooling is growing more and more heated with an outstanding columnist of a chinese paper also entering the arena . unfortunately , the truth is not made more perspicuous because of that
- More examples： 1 2
"敬止" in English, "止漏" in English, "辇止" in English, "止水性" in English, "止极性" in English, "止马" in English, "止动归止" in English, "止推" in English, "止止吕美" in English, "行直" in English, "行直线性" in English, "行指示字" in English, "行指数" in English, "行指针" in English, "行止不明" in English, "行止不明, 下落不明" in English, "行止无定" in English, "行止有亏" in English,