虫 meaning in English
How to pronounce "虫"Chinese meaning for "虫"Use "虫" in a sentence
1.(虫子) insect; worm
Phrases2.(姓氏) a surname
- "keep your temper," said the caterpillar .
- The worms have perforated the mucosa to suck blood .
- All around was a drowsy hum of insects .
- They sprinkled pesticide to bug the potatoes .
- " the early bird catches the worm . "
- Some flukes can be as long as 1cm .
- This sack of rice was destroyed [bit] by rats and insects .
- There was a nice lively beetle inside each case .
- There is less danger from insect and disease contamination .
- The worm was crushed under the feet .
What is the meaning of 虫 in English and how to say 虫 in English? 虫 English meaning, 蟲的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.