萨 meaning in English
[ sà ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "萨"Chinese meaning for "萨"Use "萨" in a sentence
- In music, sam's passion was mozart .
- The "flashar" incorporates a platinum pellet .
- Lisa hurled herself into her father's arms .
- Paisal's palace was on a monumental scale .
- Sam rubbed his bald head thoughtfully .
- An edge of sharpness crept into sam's voice .
- He liked to think of himself as a texan .
- "you may rely upon me to follow you, samuel. "
- One after another they sailed to ithaca .
- Sam chocked on the final words .