菌 meaning in English
[ jùn, jūn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "菌"Chinese meaning for "菌"Use "菌" in a sentence
- This may be true for many agarics .
- Nocardiosis frequently terminates fatally .
- The honey fungus is perhaps most damaging .
- In many basidiomycetes barrages develop .
- Plug stopcocks with sterile plugs .
- They produce the characteristic brandspores .
- The anatomy of the strands was not investigated .
- The poisonous chemicals are called mycotoxins .
- Antibiotics produce a selective change in flora .
- This work has been shown to apply to other rusts .