色 meaning in English
[ sè; shǎi; shè ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "色"Chinese meaning for "色"Use "色" in a sentence
- The cream-coloured walls glowed with light .
- The woods today are burnished bronze .
- I ran across a dim photograph of him .
- I made the sketch ; he filled in the colours .
- My face turns dead with boredom .
- There was a triptych of pale oak .
- This is known as an isochromatic surface .
- That dress is a beautiful hue of red .
- Her chief strength lay in sotherton .
- Three o'clock, and the dark is already setting in .