自怨自艾 meaning in English
[ zìyuànzìài ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "自怨自艾"Chinese meaning for "自怨自艾"Use "自怨自艾" in a sentence
- She must be humble and contrite .
- He is hunched over his cup, dissatisfied .
- She was getting tired of remorse .
- I'm no good at anything, he bleated to himself .
- Remus might easily have been a mouthpiece for southern self-pity .
- The date was seared-with self-reproach and anguish-in his memory .
- Human nature is so prone to fall into it
- The oniy one b aming him is himseif
- Because i ' m wallowing in self - pity
- Why do men aiways go for the tortured ones ? poor damaged eiiie