自己人 meaning in English
[ zìjǐrén ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "自己人"Chinese meaning for "自己人"Use "自己人" in a sentence
- Don't be nervous, just the immediate family .
- I'm not proud of our own excesses .
- Who goes there -- friend or foe ?
- At last , among friends , he was free to speak his mind .
- Every man dies-so many of our own have died .
- You come in with us at the bottom and you're in .
- He is one of us .
- It's more just i should be helped by my own blood than strangers .
- He would have had a kindred spirit and his own man at the foreign office .
- Some, who when among themselves were most violent, now appeared as submissive as children .