肯 meaning in English
How to pronounce "肯"Chinese meaning for "肯"Use "肯" in a sentence
1.(同意) agree; consent:首肯 nod assent;我劝说了半天,他才肯了。he did not agree until i had talked to him for a long time.
2.(乐意;愿意)be willing to; be ready to
(附着在骨头上的肉) meat attached to bone
- How much will you give me for my old car ?
- Kentuck had recourse to his finger .
- He wanted an authentic accent of lincoln .
- Will you let me try to mend it for you ?
- Well, of course, i hated to give it up .
- Carol picked at kennicott's sleeve .
- He was a repository of all her secrets .
- Kennicott's house is barren and gloomy .
- Kennicott's dominance was heavy upon her .
- You do us a great honor by attending .
"课桌，办公桌" in English
, "课桌椅" in English
, "课桌椅规格" in English
, "课桌椅系列" in English
, "课馀的" in English
, "肯 (肯塔基州)" in English
, "肯-达赫迪" in English
, "肯-卡二氏综合征" in English
, "肯-卡二氏综合征,管状骨管腔狭窄症" in English
What is the meaning of 肯 in English and how to say 肯 in English? 肯 English meaning, 肯的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.