耳 meaning in English
[ ěr ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "耳""耳" meaning in Chinese"耳" in a sentence
- The firbolgs never revolted again .
- Dr. middleton bowed to the litany .
- A distant song was wafted to our ears .
- An unusual rhythm will soothe the ear .
- You should n't just listen to what pleases you ..
- The words fell, unrelenting, on his ears .
- Her trills are far from pleasing to the ear .
- Later the bell ran hard from the bedroom .
- A sound burst upon their ears .
- The stuart and trail electrobaths are small .