美 meaning in English
[ měi ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "美"Chinese meaning for "美"Use "美" in a sentence
- Beauty makes princes of those who have it .
- A becoming dress lends charm to a girl .
- Darling , you look so kissable tonight .
- Beauty is power; a smile is its sword .
- The handsomest flower is not the sweetest .
- They extol the virtues of the peaceful life .
- He was enchanting, with that epicene beauty .
- He was entrancing, with that epicene beauty .
- What a beautiful mild face that lady's is !
- Fanny's hair is more beautiful, to my fancy .