结构 meaning in English
[ jiégòu, jiégou ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "结构"Chinese meaning for "结构"Use "结构" in a sentence
- The sense organs or receptors are structures .
- It was a most venerable construction .
- The backbone is an articulate structure .
- This structure is called the heme group .
- Nuclear deformations confirm shell structure .
- The social order of ants is very interesting .
- The article is compact and carefully constructed .
- Few plots of plays are entirely original .
- The structures described below are idealized .
- The basic structural unit of yarn is the fiber .