纹 meaning in English
How to pronounce "纹"Chinese meaning for "纹"Use "纹" in a sentence
(花纹; 纹缕儿) lines; veins; grain
- A third form of weave is the satin weave .
- Eliza smoothed her dress over her knees .
- The bearing of arms is regulated by the law of arms .
- The walls have a textured finish .
- There was a little heraldic chair by the chimney-piece .
- Its equidimensional grain size tends to mask the laminae .
- The broad seal was impressed with winthrop's coat of arms .
- In time heralds became the principal officers of these courts .
- I identify them by their red and white striped collar mark .
- And they produce colored fringes around objects in the field .
What is the meaning of 纹 in English and how to say 纹 in English? 纹 English meaning, 紋的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.