约 meaning in English
How to pronounce "约""约" meaning in Chinese"约" in a sentence
[口语] (用秤称) weigh
- He felt superior in mathematics to john .
- It was john who thrust a person aside .
- Ten years was the sum of john's education .
- Job legh took the opportunity of speaking .
- John said it was grossly exaggerated .
- Please accept my apologies at having to refuse .
- The foolish young man had asked her to fly .
- Johnson was plainly a canny individual .
- Their mood was like that of john donne .
- William said: "mustn't grumble, john. "
What is the meaning of 约 in English and how to say 约 in English? 约 English meaning, 約的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.