累计 meaning in English
[ lěijì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "累计"Chinese meaning for "累计"Use "累计" in a sentence
- There were six million visitors in all .
- A 3 bit counter can be used to count up to seven pulses .
- An extension of the spindle shaft drives a counter for totalizing discharge .
- Two different methods may be used to measure flow rate; instantaneous and integrating .
- There are no aggregate date covering only those firms which practice permanent commitment .
- But even then a slow displacement was found that amounted to one day in every four years .
- Cumulative transfers on death have the same exemption limit but tax rates rise from 30 to 75 per cent .
- A cumulative frequency distribution enables us to see how many observations lie above or below certain values .
- Proponents of an accession normally argue that it should be levied at progressive rates on the lifetime cumulative amount of gifts received .
- This is because the integrated optical effect is generally so complex that it is impossible to analyse it or relate it to the stresses which produce it .
"累计电流表" in English, "累计概率" in English, "累计亏空" in English, "累计盈余" in English, "累计垫款" in English, "累计损失" in English, "累计剂量" in English, "累计计数" in English, "累计净收益" in English, "累及牙髓与根尖的" in English, "累及眼的良性粘膜类天疱疮" in English, "累及支气管的肺结核" in English, "累级数" in English, "累级数 迭级数" in English, "累计24小时好天气工作日" in English, "累计（总）覆盖率" in English, "累计，总数达" in English, "累计安" in English,