科 meaning in English
[ kē ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "科"Chinese meaning for "科"Use "科" in a sentence
- Many insects use crucifers as hosts .
- Corcoran takes the book to his agent .
- Carol picked at kennicott's sleeve .
- Captain scott set sail in the terra nova .
- Cordelia imitated his guttural tones .
- Corell will have to be mayor after all .
- Kennicott's house is barren and gloomy .
- Kennicott's dominance was heavy upon her .
- That would put penkovsky in the shade .
- He got a first in modern language .