神 meaning in English
[ shén ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "神"Chinese meaning for "神"Use "神" in a sentence
- Human victims were immolating to the thunderer .
- May the gods bless this grateful heart !
- Were they human beings or madman or gods ?
- Fortune has not always smiled upon me .
- In 1953, he suddenly reappeared in london .
- I will never worship the fat gods .
- The farther i walked the more frantic i became .
- Fortune also favoured us more directly .
- Mercury was the presiding divinity over commerce ...
- Those pills worked wonders; the cold had gone .