社会福利 meaning in English
- She wants to do social work when she finishes college .
- Most of the families in our road are on social security .
- Social workers claimed the children were being ill-treated .
- Such principles as selfgovernment, or freedom, or social welfare, are not static but dynamic .
- Later it was integrated with welfare and soil-conservation programs, and in this form it continues today .
- The function of government is to enable society to enlarge the areas of self-government, of freedom, and of social welfare .
- He threw aside the speech long drafted on domestic questions and social service, and grasped the nettle .
- People who receive social payments because they are sick or handicapped are not actually part of the labour market .
- Other social benefits, from housing subsidies to free school meals, were also reduced or withdrawn as one earned additional income .
- Every privilege he formerly took as of right he can now attain only by offering proof that it is directly relevant to social welfare .
"福利机构" in English, "福利期间" in English, "额外福利" in English, "福利积累率" in English, "工作福利" in English, "郑福利" in English, "公积金福利" in English, "动物福利" in English, "集体福利" in English, "社会服务学系" in English, "社会服务训练" in English, "社会服务助理" in English, "社会服务专业项目" in English, "社会服务组织" in English, "社会福利；社会福利救济。" in English, "社会福利部" in English, "社会福利部长" in English, "社会福利部长首脑会议" in English,