磁 meaning in English
How to pronounce "磁"Chinese meaning for "磁"Use "磁" in a sentence
1.[物理学] (磁性; 能吸引铁、镍等的性质) magnetism
Phrases2.(瓷) porcelain; china
- So electricity was able to produce magnetism !
- The magnetic signals are sensed by induction coils .
- He perfected a flux-gate sensor in 1941 .
- The fundamental magnetic entities are magnetic dipoles .
- As a rule these materials do not show hysteresis .
- Each bobble is magnetized in one direction or the other .
- The principal structural element in magnetism is the domain .
- The anomalous nucleon moments are due to hadronic effects .
- A magnetic anomaly can be continued downward mathematically .
- Unwanted recordings may simply be erased by demagnetizing .
What is the meaning of 磁 in English and how to say 磁 in English? 磁 English meaning, 磁的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.