相违 meaning in English
[ xiāngwéi ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "相违"Chinese meaning for "相违"Use "相违" in a sentence
- It would do violence to his principles to eat meat .
- They should not conflict with common mental associations .
- Elinor submitted to the arrangement which counteracted her wishes with less reluctance than she had expected to feel .
- It seems to escape the well-meaning utopianist that this programme implies an admission of failure, even before he launches it .
- The doping is a cancer on the ideal of the olympic games
- I do not think it incompatible with the office of a clergyman
- Does that action go against the interest of the kingdom of heaven
- Purport to have or present the often false appearance of being or intending ; profess
- Although have this regulation , also violate with national regulation , without legal effect
- The cycle would be completed when the desire of will was no longer different from the thought of god