相位 meaning in English
[ xiāngwèi ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "相位"Chinese meaning for "相位"Use "相位" in a sentence
- As a result, the random phase changes mentioned above occur much less frequently .
- There appears to be no real advantage in going for a treble phase advance network .
- The imposition of a curved phase characteristic reduces the peak amplitude of the waveform .
- The author of the paper argued that scientific creativity depended on the phase of the solar cycle .
- The induced electromotive force and the current do not move along evenly together, that is, in phase .
- If the velocity relationships are revised, then the hyperbola is of the opposite phase from the reflection .
- Our objective in such an areal arrangment of detectors is to ensure that the reflection signal is substantially in phase at all detectors .
- We have already seen that glint is an apparent movement of a target due to motion causing differential phase changes at the receiver .
- Superficially it is quite safe to phase advance an accelerometer signal as the error signal has been filtered by the servo and the alrframe transfer function .
- "stars: their birth, life, and death" is the result of a lifetime of work in the solar realm, embracing the full solar cycle but evincing none of the alleged deficiencies of composition at solar minimum .
"相位移动" in English, "稳定平衡相位" in English, "相位鉴别" in English, "混合相位" in English, "等相位" in English, "关键相位" in English, "相位仪" in English, "相位隔离" in English, "相位误差" in English, "相望远镜" in English, "相违" in English, "相违因" in English, "相为表里" in English, "相畏" in English, "相位（位相，相角）" in English, "相位，状态" in English, "相位摆动" in English, "相位保护继电器" in English,