直 meaning in English
How to pronounce "直"Chinese meaning for "直"Use "直" in a sentence
1.(成直线的; 硬挺的) straight; stiff
Phrases2.(跟地面垂直的; 从上到下的; 从前到后的) erect; vertical; perpendicular
Phrases3.(公正的; 正义的) just; fair; upright
Phrases4.(直爽; 直截) frank; straight forward
(挺直; 使笔直) straighten; stretch
1.(汉字的笔画, 即“竖”) vertical stroke (in chinese characters)
2.(姓氏) a surname
1.(一直) directly; straight
Phrases2.(一个劲儿; 不断地) continuously
Phrases3.(简直) just; simply; indeed
- My mustache stabbed and stung into my lips .
- Her heart jumped when she heard the news .
- Margaret likes bold men around her .
- I'm an honest, upright, decent man .
- A blow to the stomach made him curl up .
- Horace de lraye crowed cordially .
- Tom blanched and dropped his eyes .
- The dog rushed straight through the flowerbed .
- The lorry ran down the hill out of control .
- The wood-smoke went up blue and straight .
"职制" in English
, "职治" in English
, "职忠" in English
, "职住薪酬" in English
, "职专班" in English
, "直, 直肠" in English
, "直-5" in English
, "直-9" in English
, "直@竟@长驱" in English
What is the meaning of 直 in English and how to say 直 in English? 直 English meaning, 直的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.