的 meaning in English
[ -de; dí; dì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "的"Chinese meaning for "的"Use "的" in a sentence
- That will add strength to your argument .
- He asked a little about my life history .
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- Our side compounded the problem .
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- The resulting radiation is known as airglow .
- A stormy applause broke out in the hall .
- Hurricanes never find people prepared .
- He was fascinated by the founding fathers .
- I do not like ruined, tattered cottages .