登 meaning in English
How to pronounce "登"Chinese meaning for "登"Use "登" in a sentence
1.(由低处到高处) ascend; mount; scale (a height)
Phrases2.(记载; 刊登) publish; record; enter
Phrases3.(谷物登场) be gathered and taken to the threshing ground
Phrases4.(腿和脚向脚底的方向用力) press down with the foot; pedal; treadle
Phrases5.(踩, 踏) step on; tread
Phrases6.[方言] (穿) wear (shoes, etc.)
(姓氏) a surname
- Walden roared: "you damned villain! "
- Walden left him to his reverie .
- The news has been published in the newspaper .
- Walden liked a man who could shoot straight .
- Walden surveyed the breakfast table .
- Mrs. fisher added in an undertone to selden .
- Walden clutched at the back of the sofa .
- Ramsden thought philip hard and cold .
- Her prize novel was printed in the newspaper .
- Walden put on a dubious face .
What is the meaning of 登 in English and how to say 登 in English? 登 English meaning, 登的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.