电 meaning in English
How to pronounce "电"Chinese meaning for "电"Use "电" in a sentence
Phrases2.(电报) telegram; cable
1.(触电) give or get an electric shock
Phrases2.(打电报) send a telegram; telegraph; wire; cable
- Electricity and gas rates are not going up .
- An electric heater consumes too much electricity .
- Electricity completely changed communications .
- We must use photocell as detectors .
- Treatment of electrical burns is palliative .
- Electric currents persisted only for a moment .
- Nowadays , houses are mostly lit by electricity .
- High temperature instruments use photodiodes .
- A tinny music trickled from the telescreens .
- The collector junction biased in the reverse direction .
What is the meaning of 电 in English and how to say 电 in English? 电 English meaning, 電的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.