田 meaning in English
[ tián ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "田"Chinese meaning for "田"Use "田" in a sentence
- Kurita's attention narrowed to saving himself .
- The tennessee state police are holding him .
- A field may be smothered with aphids .
- The river meanders through the corn field .
- I got along wonderfully with mr. honda .
- Do n't do anything to arouse suspicion .
- That was the land-to-the-tiller policy .
- His land goes almost to the river .
- The land ploughs hard after the drought .
- Matsuoka was dismayed, and he soon fell from office .