用 meaning in English
[ yòng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "用"Chinese meaning for "用"Use "用" in a sentence
- Bismarck ruled germany by a strong hand .
- What was the use of telling the whole ?
- Look , no. 5 jumps and is heading it .
- We have run out of petrol . what a bore !
- Bismarch ruled germany by a strong hand .
- Would it be good to rub my feet with snow ?
- Often they mark the path with buoys .
- Every disposable vehicle was sent .
- She buys her xmas presents on layaway .
- Why use wood when you can use plastic ?