生 meaning in English
How to pronounce "生"Chinese meaning for "生"Use "生" in a sentence
1.(生育; 生殖) give birth to; bear
Phrases2.(出生) be born
Phrases4.(生存; 活) live; exist
Phrases5.(产生; 发生) get; have
Phrases6.(使燃料燃烧) light (a fire)
Phrases3.(学生)pupil;student:男生 man [boy] student; schoolboy; 师生关系 teacher-student relations
Phrases5.(戏曲角色, 扮演男子) the male character type in beijing opera, etc.
6.(姓氏) a surname
1.(有生命力的; 活的) living
Phrases2.(果实没有成熟) unripe; green
Phrases3.(没有煮过或煮得不够的) raw; uncooked
Phrases4.(未经加工或锻炼过的) unprocessed; unrefined; crude
Phrases5.(生疏; 不熟练) unfamiliar; unacquainted; strange
Phrases6.(生硬; 勉强) stiff; mechanical
- Jon had little sulkiness in his composition .
- Wherever he camped he made a fire .
- He built a fire and heated a pan of water .
- Our dog has had puppies twice already .
- Isn't this a nice thought from stevenson ?
- Then he would sit silent and burning .
- A single branch may bear several catkins .
- He was holding her arm, hurting it .
- So electricity was able to produce magnetism !
- He smiled and turned the fancy in his mind .
What is the meaning of 生 in English and how to say 生 in English? 生 English meaning, 生的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.