率 meaning in English
How to pronounce "率"Chinese meaning for "率"Use "率" in a sentence
(比值) rate; ratio; proportion
- It makes no difference to the count rate .
- Solar irradiance decreases towards the poles .
- The horse was running at odds of ten to one .
- Opacity is the reciprocal of transmission .
- The exchange rate is in our favor today .
- The fall in digestibility is quite rapid .
- The rate of inflation must be held down .
- Six to one is a good price for that horse .
- The odds are five to one on that horse .
- Thermal conductivity varies for different gases .
What is the meaning of 率 in English and how to say 率 in English? 率 English meaning, 率的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.