物 meaning in English
How to pronounce "物"Chinese meaning for "物"Use "物" in a sentence
1.(东西) thing; matter; object
Phrases2.(指自己以外的人或与己相对的环境) other people; the outside or material world versus oneself
Phrases3.(内容; 实质) content; substance; essence
- He has gone for a week without sustenance .
- He tried by every means to redeem the pawn .
- Such polymers are termed addition polymers .
- Tell me the names of the objects in this room .
- Put a bowl underneath to catch the overflow .
- Accept my thanks for your handsome present .
- New buildings appreciates the value of land .
- The mound can be used as our screen .
- One sniff of this is enough to kill you .
- It is compatible with ammonium compounds .
What is the meaning of 物 in English and how to say 物 in English? 物 English meaning, 物的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.